The Taste of the Broadway Market is this Saturday!
The annual Taste of the Broadway Market will take place on Saturday, September 22 from 12:00-4:00pm.
The event will feature delicious tastes from Broadway Market vendors, music from the Smash Duo, Polish beer, local wines, a basket raffle and more. Proceeds from the Taste of the Market support the Friends of the Broadway Market District organization. Admission is free. Tickets for food tastes and drink items will be available for purchase at the event.
Established in 1888, the Broadway Market is open year-round in the historic Broadway-Fillmore neighborhood in Buffalo at 999 Broadway. For more information about the event and the market, visit www.BroadwayMarket.org.
Here is a listing of “Tastings” being offered by various by Market vendors:
- Babcia’s Pierogi – Jalapeno Popper Pierogi
- Broadway Seafood – Shrimp Cocktail and Fried Shrimp
- Cali Eats – Tacos
- Camellia Meats – Polish Sausage on a Roll
- Chrusciki Bakery – Cake
- East/West Café – Any Side and Fried Chicken Thigh or Leg
- Kathrene’s Cuisine A Taste of the Philippines – select samples
- Lewandowski Produce – Vegetable Tots
- Lupas Meats – Cube Steak Slider
- Margie’s Soul Food – Peach Cobbler and Mac & Cheese
- Paula’s Pierogi – Mixed Varieties of Pierogi
- Potts Deli & Grill – Golumpki
- Sweet Melody’s – Gelato – Authentic Italian ice cream & Sorbet – Homemade Frozen Fruit (dairy free, vegan friendly)
- Sweet Temptations du Jour – Croation Apple Strudel
- Strawberry Island – Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- SunniBlu Health & Wellness- Vegan baker providing a trio-sampler of their Beanie Brownies, Chocolate Chip Cookie and Pumpkin Snickerdoodle
- White Eagle – Mixed pastries
- And more!
Facebook event page: