Status of the Broadway Market as given by Mayor Byron Brown on 03/16/2020
Status of the Broadway Market as given by Mayor Byron Brown on March 16, 2020.
- The Broadway Market’s year round, full-time, permanent tenants will remain open to provide essential services, below are additional guidelines relating to Easter operations and other vendor activities:
- The Broadway Market will keep regular hours, Monday through Saturday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Save-A-Lot is open Monday through Sunday 8:00am – 7:00pm
- The Broadway Market’s restaurants will only be open for take-out meals only. No congregant dining will be allowed anywhere in the Broadway Market
- Saturday-only vendors will be closed effective this Saturday 3/21
- This weekend’s Sneak Peek canceled (3/21 and 3/22)
- The Broadway Market’s Easter Ribbon Cutting, scheduled for March 26th, is canceled
- Easter-only vendors will not be open, however, permanent Broadway Market tenants will be open for food essentials;
- All City-owned and operated senior centers (Richmond-Summer, Autumnwood and Broadway Market) will be closed. Seniors who receive meals at these locations will still be able to receive a meal by calling 311;
You can read the full release from the Mayor’s Office by following this link.